Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Adventures of Kevin the Nintendo 3DS

Hi, I'm Kevin, I'm Bobby's Nintendo 3DS and I've been asked to write a guest blog for Spectrumite Mum. She's busy pulling her hair out in the next room.

Some time ago, I began to feel unwell. There could be a number of reasons for this. Chief among them I suspect was being dropped about ten times.

Anyway, I've been connecting to the internet fine and then all of a sudden, blam, nothing. And Bobby, like everyone, didn't sweat it because his Dad tends to fix everything. Well his Dad couldn't fix me.  So Bobby did what any sensible autistic kid would do. He threw a massive wobbler. Temporarily he decided that he was never going to look another screen in the face again. He sort of backtracked on that one.

Anyway, Dad has packed me up with a special note that says something along the lines of 'Bloody hurry up with this, Nintendo...' and I'm off to Nintendo to be fixed!

Not any old postage either, not me. I'm being sent SPECIAL DELIVERY! Ooooh but I do feel a bit sick in this van. Hope I get a bit of a rest in the hospital bed at the other end.

No comments:

Post a Comment