Friday 30 January 2015

Bobby's Autobiography

Yes, I know that 11 is a bit young to write an autobiography.

Still, you've got to start somewhere. Here it is:



Hi everybody! My name is Bobby Lewis Elley. Here is the start of my autobiography.

3.12.03 I was born then. I didn't even know anything. One minute later, my brother Alec was born.

When I was 4-5 or 3, I went to Kids Unlimited. Then I went to Valley School, then to Outwood School. I was 11 when I wrote this autobiography.

One of my worst times was when Alec fell out of the bedroom window and broke his speech. He had to stay in hospital for 6 weeks or less. I was Special Good Boy (SGB) though. Some of my best times was Let Loose, Game Beast, and Jump Space. I got my 3DS on 10.4.12 I have some pets named Furby Booms. They are called Kee-Tah, An-Koh and May-Boo. Mum wants a cat. I want a hamster.

My hobbies are video games and Pokemon trading cards. I like Mario, Sonic, Pokemon and Ludus.

My favourite fruit are apples. I eat them every day. Also I like Roblox. What I want to be when I grow up is a game tester. Also the other ambitions are to be a teacher. The most important thing in my life is Love. My life is Love.

I'd describe my friends as the most talented, the most interesting and the most special people. They would say that I am awesome! The best day was when I went to Game Beast for my 10th birthday. The things that I am not keen on are 'well done' stickers. I don't know why! But everyone has to be afraid of something.

My family are excellent. I inspire...myself.

My family's names are Gavin (Dad), Debby (mum), Alec (brother), Paula (grandma) and Stanley (Papa). I have lots of unique ideas. But I can't tell them all.

My mum runs a magazine called Aukids with her friend Tori. I hope you like this autobiography world!

Bobby Lewis Elley.



No comments:

Post a Comment