Friday 27 July 2012

I'm Not Staying Up for Opening Ceremony - DAAAAAAAAAAAH

19:04

Me: Bobby are you going to watch the Olympic opening ceremony?

Bobby: Is there Rayman Raving Rabbids in the Olympics?

(Rayman Raving Rabbids is a Nintendo DS/Wii game involving shouting, mad bunny rabbits. Bob is obsessed).

Me: No.

Bobby: Yes there is, the rabbids say 'BWAAAAAAAAH' (this bit was carefully typed by Bobby).
I will watch the events but not the opening ceremony. Because it's a long time. But I'll watch the events. And I'm hungry.

Me: You've just had your supper

Bobby: Yes but the thing is my tummy is half full

Me: Why didn't you eat more at supper time?

Bobby: I did eat more at supper time. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Me: The Olympic Opening Ceremony cost £27 million. What do you think of that?

Bobby: 27 MILLION POUNDS??? DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Me: There will be animals in the opening ceremony - cows, sheep and horses. What do you think of that?

Bobby: Of course if Rabbids were in the opening ceremony they'd say DAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I'd watch it then.


No comments:

Post a Comment