Friday 27 July 2012

The Official Start of Bobby's Olympic Blog

The start of Bobby's Olympic blog (with a little help from me) was delayed by negotiations over pay. Bobby eventually agreed to 50p per entry, to go towards his Rayman Raving Rabbids games fund. We started with an interview ahead of the opening ceremony, which Bobby is staying up late for.

He tried this with the Eurovision Song Contest and gave up at 9.30pm after he'd finished his popcorn. Mind you, who could blame him.

Here is our Olympic interview:

Bobby: I am going to be late for the Olympics!!
Me: What do you mean?
Bobby: I want to watch the events of the Olympic games! And can I watch the opening ceremony?
Me: Yes. Are you excited about the opening ceremony?
Bobby: Yes
Me: What do you think an opening ceremony is?
Bobby: I don't know.

Me: The opening ceremony is like a big party when the torch comes in to the stadium and all the athletes enter and it marks the start of the Olympic games.

Bobby: Oh wow just like our opening ceremony in sports day!

Me: What are you most looking forward to ?
Bobby: I am most looking forward to my favourite event, the long jump.
Me: Why is the long jump your favourite?
Bobby: Because I practise it a lot.
Me: Do you think Rayman Raving Rabbids take part in the Olympics?
Bobby: Yes I think they do, I saw some images of them!
Me: Have you got any more to say about the Olympics?
Bobby: No.



No comments:

Post a Comment